Sunday 14 August 2016

Worth the Wait - Chapter Four

Hey everyone,
So I've finally read the Cursed Child and have all the feels at the moment. You that bit where . . . of course I would never spoil you, but I would recommend reading it if you haven't. It made me laugh, it almost made me cry (okay, there may have been a slight welling in the tear ducts at a certain point).

I can't wait to see the play itself, not only to see how they manage to stage it, but also to see what changes they've made to the final version of the play compared to the rehearsal script.

It seems that everything is coming up Potter at the moment as the British Library have announced that they will be hosting a major exhibition next year to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (where has the time gone?). Bloomsbury will be releasing a new edition of the book, in House Colours - another one for my bookshelf!

Meanwhile, I've bought my ticket to the midnight showing of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and I'm eagerly awaiting the October launch of the Illustrated version of Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. I expect it will be every bit as good as the first one.  

So onto this week's chapter of Worth the Wait. Hermione is trying to avoid the twins and their sly digs, but it's not going very well . . .
 
 
I hope everyone is enjoying the story. Reviews and comments are always gratefully accepted.

I am writing, although I've discovered I have a myriad number of ways to derail myself from finishing my stories. I don't know whether it's because I can't bear to say goodbye to them after so long working on them or what, but it is really frustrating and I have to force myself to stop prevaricating and just write.


Have a good week, I'll see you next weekend.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment