Sunday 4 September 2016

Worth the Wait - Chapter Seven

Happy Sunday night,

Sadly, this means work in the morning so once again it's just going to be a quick hello rather than anything more substantial.
I'm feeling quite excited because I've been writing a lot recently, so it shouldn't be too long after this story finishes that the next one gets going (yes, I know I always say that and then it's months before I post again but this time I'm fairly confident).

Anyway, back to the current story. Hermione is about to learn the truth, but will it help?
 

Worth the Wait - Chapter Seven

I hope you are enjoying the story. Comments and reviews are always welcomed.

Have a good week and I'll see you next weekend, although I'm at a festival for most of it so not sure when I'll get a chance to post.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment