Sunday 20 November 2016

Captive - Chapter Seven

Okay, so, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them . . . .

OMG this film was sooooooo good that if it hadn't been three o'clock in the morning, I would have gone straight back in and watched it again.

My twisted Slytherin heart was filled with so much pleasure: the magic; the beasts, the clothes, the setting and, of course, Eddie Redmayne who was absolutely bloody perfect as Newt Scamander - although to be fair the whole cast was excellent, and I was excited that one of my favourite female singers, Alison Sudol (A Fine Frenzy) was in the film.

Obviously, I loved the Niffler (as we all did) but my heart has been taken by the Bowtruckle - I want one so badly it hurts!

And how marvellous was the inside of Newt's case? It was just breathtaking in every way, particularly seeing it in IMAX 3D (not usually my sort of thing but definitely recommended in this instance).

I really want to see it again soon - and I can't wait for part 2 and gay Paris - how long have I got to wait? Too long, is the answer. It's like Harry Potter all over again . . . and it feels wonderful.

Anyway, onto the story and this week Draco's come to visit (lucky Hermione!) 


I am really pleased with the amount of attention this story is getting, especially the reviews. It's nice to know that people are enjoying it.

Until next week,

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment