Saturday 12 November 2016

Captive - Chapter Six

Evening all,


I'm just nipping on quickly to post the next chapter of Captive as I'm supposed to be in the middle of a sprint for NaNoWriMo and, of course, I'm using this as an excuse to sidetrack myself from writing.

It's actually going much better than usual. At the current time I have written 22,314 words, which is 2,314 than I need to have written by today. Let's hope the productiveness continues until the end of the month (and beyond, of course).

Anyway, on to the story and it's time for some lemons. Lucius has come to 'help' Hermione in the library.


Next Friday Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is finally released and I'm beginning to get really excited about it. Obviously, I'm at a midnight showing. Let's hope it's as good as it looks in the trailer.

Enjoy whatever you read this week, and if you're enjoying the story please consider leaving a review. I would really appreciate it, and it might help draw others into reading it too.

Take care.

Dx  


No comments:

Post a Comment