Tuesday 27 December 2016

Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to say that I have started an account at Archive of Our Own (AO3) and have begun posting my stories there. So far, it contains the short Christmas stories from previous years that I posted on FanFiction.Net, and I am now beginning to post my other short stories. Eventually, I hope to put all my stories on there but it's going to take a bit of time.

For any new stories I post, I will give all the links to the relevant archives as I've always done, but for the moment you can find all my stories under the AO3 link below/in the list to the right.





Thank you everyone for reading and supporting me, I really appreciate it.

I'm off for a few days, visiting relatives and doing the Christmas stuff. I'll be back on Saturday for the last part of Captive.

Dx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment