Sunday 11 December 2016

Captive - Chapter Ten

Good morning everyone,

It's another late/early one for me as I was busy putting up my Christmas tree and the time just slipped away. As always I have spent hours getting my Harry Potter decorations placed just right with all the Snapey ones and the Slytherin ones taking prominence. I am so excited by the Hallmark decoration of Ollivanders Wand Shop, which lights up when you put a Christmas tree light inside it, and has a little peephole at the back, through which you can see Mr Ollivander selling Harry a wand. It is truly magnificent and one of the best they've ever done, in my opinion, although I know people have complained that there isn't any sound as there has been with previous ornaments.

Also magnificent was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which I saw last week and was every bit as spectacular as I had expected it to be. No spoilers as I'm 'Keeping the Secrets' but the staging of it literally took my breath away and I definitely saw magic. I would love to see it again but it will be a long time before I can afford it, and I think it's sold out until 2018 anyway. Hopefully, they'll eventually show it as a live broadcast at the cinema so everyone can see it.

So, finally, onto the story. This week Hermione is stepping outside Malfoy Manor again and going to visit some old friends at the Burrow.

  
As always, if you're enjoying the story I would really appreciate a review or a comment. 

Have a good week and have fun with whatever you do. I hope your Christmas preparations are going better than mine - I haven't even written a card yet, so bad luck anyone who was expecting one, especially those abroad.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment