Saturday 31 December 2016

Captive - Chapter Thirteen



Only a few minutes left until the end of 2016 and the start of what is either going to be a much better (hopefully) or far worse (predicted considering current world events) year. But I'm not here to discuss politics or world events, I'm here to post links to my Harry Potter stories.

Tonight, as I said last week, is the last part of Captive. I really hope you've enjoyed it. if so, a review would be greatly appreciated - or giving it kudos when I get it posted on AO3 (later tonight hopefully).

It's New Year's Eve at Malfoy Manor and Hermione and Lucius are about to tie the knot.

 



I had a good Christmas haul Harry Potter-wise, with a Marauders mug that shows up when hot drinks are poured into it and a copy of the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated book. I also bought myself a copy of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay.

I will be taking a short break as I've been too busy enjoying Christmas and posting to AO3 to write anything - I have just about posted all my short stories there (I now feel a bit guilty that I've wasted almost 2 weeks of writing time) so I need to do a bit of writing for a while to get back on track. 

Hopefully I won't be away for too long, though.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Dx


No comments:

Post a Comment