Saturday 24 December 2016

Captive - Chapter Twelve

As Slade would say 'So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun.'

It's Christmas Eve (for another 20 minutes or so, anyway) and I'm relaxing with a large glass of Bailey's and a festive showing of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone while I obsessively watch Santa trekking the globe delivering presents via NORAD (because that's the sad sort of person I am).

As I mentioned last week I did get my hair dyed blue as a present to myself and I'm really pleased with how it came out. With a bit of glitter spray added to make it even more festive I'm definitely ready for Christmas.


So this week sees the penultimate chapter of Captive, and the library has finally been completed. Now Hermione has to tell her family and friends about her relationship with Lucius.


Next week (New Year's Eve) will be the final part of the story. I hope you're enjoying it. If so, please leave a review or a comment. it's always greatly appreciated.

Tomorrow, I have a Christmas present for those who can't/don't read AFF.Org but I'll tell you more about that later.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
(OR WHATEVER OTHER FESTIVAL YOU MAY BE CELEBRATING)

 See you tomorrow.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment