Friday 13 January 2017

New Story - Turning Back the Clock

Hi everyone.

So it really was just a short break from posting, although it was incredibly productive. I have several stories coming along swimmingly so hopefully there should be regular posts for most of the year.

I am continuing to upload my stories onto AO3, bit by slow bit. I've pretty much finished the one-shots and low chapter stories, now I need to tackle the lengthier ones. The link on the right-hand side should take you to my page where you can see all the stories I've posted so far although, of course, they all remain available in their original locations as well.

Today I am starting a new story, a romance featuring Severus and Hermione, called Turning Back the Clock. It is being posted on FanFiction.Net and AO3.

It starts during the sixth book, just after Harry and Ginny finally got together.


When Hermione uses the last remaining Time-Turner to try to help Harry, things go terribly wrong. Can she put things right again, or will Severus Snape be the fly in the ointment?

There is a very short Prologue, so I have posted both that and the first Chapter. The links above are for the Prologue.

As always I'd be really interested to hear what you think of it. 

Have a great week.

Dx



No comments:

Post a Comment