Saturday 18 February 2017

Turning Back the Clock - Chapter Six

Wooohooooo!!!!

I have a PC again and life is so much more interesting. There's nothing worse than trying to do things on an iPad when you're used to having multiple tabs open at once. It also means that with any luck I won't cock up the posting, as I did on AO3 last week - Oops. Thankfully, one of my readers pointed out my error so I could put it right, but my sincere apologies to anyone who was confused by my mistake.

This week I booked to go to Leakycon in Dublin at the end of August. It will be good to spend some time with other Potterheads for the start of the school term - definitely better than attempting to get anywhere near to Kings Cross. I really hope British Rail have got a plan for 1 September, because just one of the many Facebook events taking place there at 11 am that day has 24,000 people who have indicated they are going to attend!

If I was British Rail and J K Rowling, I would arrange for the real Hogwarts Express to be on the platform and would sell tickets in advance for a place on the train, the money from which could go to Lumos. It would be a fantastic opportunity to raise huge amounts of money for Jo's charity. Whatever they do I think they are going to be inundated!

Anyway, on to the story. Poor Hermione. She has been told what she's got to do by Professor Dumbledore but she's still not eager to lose her relationship with Severus.


Okay, that's me out of here until next week and the final part of this story.

Have a good week.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment