Saturday 11 March 2017

Guilty Secret - Epilogue

So here we are for the final hoorah in Guilty Secret and we're back to the present day.

My sincere apologies to those I upset with yesterday's chapter but it had to happen. I've had the story completed for a long time, but had always been in two minds whether to post it because of the content, as I was aware that it wasn't going to be a popular outcome. I'm fairly certain that I made reference to it in my Author's notes for a story I posted quite some time ago, but I can't remember which one now - it isn't really important as it doesn't link to the story in question, just illustrates how long I've been prevaricating over posting it.

Anyway, here's the final part:


I really hope that despite the somewhat unhappy conclusion that you enjoyed the story. Just remember that real life doesn't always end well so neither will all stories.

I need to spend a bit of time writing - I still haven't managed anything recently - but hopefully will be back soon with something new.

Until then, I would really appreciate a review or kudos on any of my stories. Please check then out if you haven't read the others.

Keep safe and keep the faith.

Dx





No comments:

Post a Comment