Sunday 18 June 2017

Legend of the Wolf - Chapter 6

Morning all,

I've managed to post before 2 a.m. for a change so I'm feeling quite virtuous.

So this week marks the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone being released (amazing eh?) To celebrate, swanky new 'House' versions of the books have been released and, of course, I had to buy them.




How cool are they? Unfortunately, the lighting in this position doesn't show that the edges of the paperback are the same green as the hardback - my favourite is the hardback, though, with the Slytherin scarf motif. I love these versions!

Presumably, the others will be released as and when they hit their 20th anniversaries so I'll end up with another 2 full sets of the books - to go with the 2 full sets I already have and the illustrated versions that I am collecting as they come out (they really are worth buying as they're beautiful) - obviously I'm ignoring the Kindle and iTunes versions which I also own, along with both UK and US versions of the audiobooks (addicted, me? No, of course not).

Anyway, let's move onto the story. Hermione has made her choice and now she has to honour her agreement with Fenrir. But will it help her in the long run, or will she still be Lucius' captive?


As always, a quick plea from me that if you're enjoying the story I would really appreciate a comment, review or some kudos.

Thank you for reading. I'll see you next week for the next chapter.

Dx



No comments:

Post a Comment