Sunday 11 June 2017

Legend of the Wolf - Chapter Five

Good evening everyone,

So we survived the election, although right now I'm not sure if it's better or worse than it was before - better, I think, at least hopefully in the long term (and I'm talking by the time of the second election that must surely be only a few months away). 

Anyway, enough about all that let's get on to the important stuff, shall we?

This week in Legend of the Wolf, dastardly Lucius is really putting poor Hermione through it, but will she finally crumble and give in to his demands? Read on to find out.


There seem to be a fair number of people reading the story, despite it not being a traditional pairing, but sadly, as usual, I'm not receiving much feedback so I don't know if people are enjoying it or not. 

Hopefully, the fact that I haven't received any critical reviews or trolls means they are. If you're enjoying the story I'd really love a comment or some kudos. That sort of thing keeps us writers going, you know, and really cheers our day.

After that shameful plea, I'm off to do a bit of writing before bed.

I'll see you next week when the outcome of Hermione's choice will be examined in greater detail.

Have a good week and enjoy reading.

Dx







No comments:

Post a Comment