Sunday 2 July 2017

Legend of the Wolf - Chapter Eight

Good morning everyone,

I've managed to make it before 1 a.m. so I'm feeling virtuous, and nowhere near as tired as I was last week.

This week, Harry and Ron have returned from their Horcrux quest and the Battle of Hogwarts is finally upon us.

*WARNING* - Major character death mentioned in this chapter. Sorry, folks but it had to happen at some point.


As ever, I hope you enjoy the chapter and are enjoying the story. Kudos, comments and reviews are always welcome.




So, I survived the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone with nothing more than 2 new copies of the book (Slytherin editions, obviously), a Hogwarts wall clock, a pair of Slytherin low tops, a Hogwarts travel mug, a Hogwarts colour changing glass, a Hogwarts lamp and a set of stickers - lucky I wasn't celebrating, eh?!   

Until next week.

Dx


No comments:

Post a Comment