Sunday 27 August 2017

Family - Part One - Chapter Three

Morning all,

I'm running late again as I got sidetracked watching a film and almost forgot I was supposed to be posting today.

This week things are about to take a downward turn for poor Hermione, who still isn't over the death of her parents and still hasn't been allowed to leave Malfoy Manor. New perils and new allegiances await.

Please note that this chapter features a non-graphic non-consensual interlude and the aftermath so you may wish to avoid if this sort of thing bothers you.



I am pleased to see that several people are reading and reacting to this story. I am always grateful for your thoughts and comments. 

The next chapter is going to be slightly delayed as I will be at Leakycon next weekend, celebrating with other Harry Potter fans the epilogue of the Deathly Hallows and all other things Potter - my excitement at meeting the Potter Puppet Pals and the wonderful ladies behind Snapecast (all Snape, all the time!) my all-time favourite HP podcast is almost overwhelming and I really can't wait to be there.

As such, I am unlikely to have access to a computer and, therefore, will not be able to post until I return home on Monday but I will endeavour to have the chapter posted as soon as possible after my return. 

Until next time, keep safe and keep the faith!

Dx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment