Sunday 20 August 2017

Family - Part One - Chapter Two

Good morning everyone,

I am slightly sulking at the moment as I was supposed to be going to the Harry Potter Supper Club being held every Friday and Saturday night throughout August and September at the Library Club in Covent Garden. 

Unfortunately, car trouble meant I was unable to get there and we don't yet know whether we can be transferred to another week (I hope so or that's £150 down the drain). Sadly, my car is also going to cost me money to fix so it's been an extremely expensive evening for absolutely no reward.

Anyway, enough about my frustrating life and onto the story.

Lucius is taking Hermione back to her new home at Malfoy Manor, but is Narcissa going to be as accepting of her as he told Cornelius Fudge she would be? 




I really hope you're enjoying the story so far and would be grateful for comments, kudos and reviews.

Have a good week, and I'll see you next weekend for the next chapter of Family.

Keep safe, keep the faith,

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment