Saturday 23 September 2017

Family - Part Two - Chapter One

Good evening everyone.

I've managed to get posted early for once so hopefully I might get a decent night's sleep tonight, instead of my usual trick of trying to get my brain to work enough to post at three in the morning.

This week sees the start of the second part of Family and moves the story on about four years. Hermione is now working for the Ministry of Magic and is in a daily battle against depression following on from her captivity at Malfoy Manor. 

*WARNING* This chapter contains references to alcoholism, self-harm and suicidal behaviour, so if this is likely to affect you please don’t read it.



I know this story has been relentlessly grim so far and seems to be getting worse but it does improve eventually, believe me. Hermione is suffering severe mental illness after her isolation and abuse and that doesn't go away overnight. Unfortunately, mental illness is a lifelong battle with ups and downs so this story is going to reflect that.

As always, reviews, comments and kudos are appreciated.

Have a good week.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment