Sunday 15 October 2017

Family - Part Three - Chapter One

Morning everyone.

I'm late again, as I was at a concert and have only just got back.

We're starting a new part today, which signals that the story has moved on a few years and it's a new chapter in Hermione's life.

She's finally happy (ish) and is a successful and thriving mother, with a beautiful daughter. What could possibly go wrong for her now? 


As I said in the Author's Note at the beginning of this chapter, the story is not relentlessly depressing from here on in, in fact, as anyone who knows me knows it'll all work out in the end and have a happy ending - let's face it, if I was going to kill Hermione off I'd have done it by now - she had plenty of opportunities after all! 



By this time next week, I'll have been to the British Library to see their new exhibition: Harry Potter: A History of Magic, which I'm really looking forward to. I may also be popping into the Booking Office close to Platform 9 3/4, which is serving potions themed cocktails to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the publishing of Philosopher's Stone. They all look very tasty, but I'm especially interested in the Butterbeer (of course).

See you next week.

Dx
   


No comments:

Post a Comment