Sunday 8 October 2017

Family - Part Two - Chapter Three

Evening all,

Just made it before midnight but it's not going to be a long post as I've got a banging headache and I feel really queasy, so I need to go to bed. I'm just here long enough to post the links to the latest chapter. We're halfway through the story now - astonishing how quickly the time goes, isn't it?

So, Hermione's on the brink again, and this time she's got a bombshell to drop:


A couple of my eagle-eyed readers did spot what was coming last week although I actually thought I'd made it fairly obvious - I wonder if the burning question will be so easy to answer?

I got my copy of the illustrated version of Prisoner of Azkaban today. Boy, it's a heavy book. I'm trying to imagine what Order of the Phoenix is going to be like - that's going to be almost impossible to pick up. Anyway, as usual, the illustrations are amazing, so I look forward to reading it again soon.

Reviews, comments etc. are always gratefully received, as are recommendations for things to read. 

Time for me to go to bed.

Stay safe

Dx




No comments:

Post a Comment