Sunday 5 November 2017

Family - Part Three - Chapter Four

Good morning everyone,

Another week has whizzed by already, and it's time for the next chapter of Family. 

This week, a long-anticipated reunion takes place. Well, it's only taken 17 years.


Thank you to everyone who is commenting or leaving kudos, I really appreciate it, please keep doing so as it makes my day when I see people are reading.

We are now firmly in the countdown towards Christmas as I saw my first Christmas advert the other day and they are showing Christmas films on the telly. Of course, we all know it doesn't really start until the Coca Cola Christmas ad is on, but like it or not we are heading that way fast and nothing can stop us now.

As has become traditional, I have a couple of Christmas stories up my sleeve which will be ready to be posted when Family ends which, all being well, should be in mid-December.

It's also NaNoWriMo time and so I'm hopeful that by the end of November I should have something resembling a new story - or at least the first draft of it. Fingers crossed that I can hit my target as I've managed it every year but two since 2009.

Have a great week and enjoy reading - whatever it is you're reading.

Dx



No comments:

Post a Comment