Friday 29 December 2017

New Story - New Year's Eve - 2000

Good evening all,

As I posted yesterday, today sees the start of my last story of the year and my final festive offering. 

It's called New Year's Eve and follows the Golden Trio and their friends and enemies over the course of three New Year's Eve's during their time at University, which includes entrance to the party of the year.

I have made another story icon - I basically did some digi-scrapping of a picture I found online. As ever, it gives a flavour of what the story is about. I think it's rather lovely. What do you think?





The first chapter is set in the year 2000, during their first year at university.



This story is just a little bit of fluff to hopefully entertain, but I would be grateful, as always, for any reviews, comments and kudos.

I hope you enjoy!

Until tomorrow.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment