Thursday 28 December 2017

The Recluse - Chapter Eight

Hurrah!

I finally managed to get a chapter posted at a decent early time of the day. It's a shame it took until the last chapter of the story to manage it, but better late than never, eh?

It's chapter eight and Hermione is about to finally discover the secrets Draco has been trying to keep hidden. Just why was it so important that no one went into his mother's rooms?


I really hope you've enjoyed this festive fairy tale and appreciate it in the spirit it was given - sometimes we all need fairy tales in our lives and Christmastime is no exception.

I'm back tomorrow with the first chapter of a three-part New Year's Eve story (for which I've done another cover picture that I'm really excited about) and then I'll probably be taking a little break as I've been posting for most of the year and I need to get some new stories sorted.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas* (*insert holiday of choice here) and have a happy, safe and healthy New Year.

Dx  

No comments:

Post a Comment