Wednesday 21 March 2018

New Story - Tradition

Hi everyone,

As I said last weekend, I have a new short Dramione story called Tradition. It's taken a few days longer than I expected to get a chance to post it, but it's finally up. The story is teen-friendly with only one swear word and brief discussion about sex.

I don't have a picture to put up on FFNet for this story, so if anyone has any inspiration please let me know.

Hermione Granger has been abducted. But just what is it that the Malfoy family wants from her?


This story was inspired by 2 episodes of the TV show Criminal Minds - yep, I really am that sort of person - the sort who can take a murder plot and turn it into a romance. Isn't it weird what inspires us?

Anyway, if you enjoy the story please let me know by leaving a review or a comment or even kudos if you're too shy to say anything.

This weekend sees the start of my new major Snape/Hermione story called Twenty-Four Hours (. . . or the blossoming of Severus Snape)

Until then, enjoy the rest of the week.

Dx


No comments:

Post a Comment