Sunday 18 March 2018

The Lady - Chapter Five

It's another weekend and there's more snow 😞 Hopefully, it won't last anywhere near as long as the last lot did.

So, while I'm tucked away in the warm, trying to forget about the bad weather it's time for the final chapter of The Lady.

The time has come for Arthur and Hermione to make some hard decisions whether they want to or not. But what will the outcome be?


I really hope you've enjoyed the story. If so, I would be grateful for a comment, review or some kudos.

Moving onto future stories, I have a little Dramione one shot that I might post tomorrow if I get time or maybe later in the week.

The next full-length story will start next weekend and features Severus and Hermione.

Until then, have a great week.

Dx
  





No comments:

Post a Comment