Monday 23 April 2018

Twenty Four Hours - Chapter Five

Success!

I have managed to post a chapter before midnight on the day it's due. 

So here we are again for the latest chapter of Twenty Four Hours.

Hermione has to give Severus an answer, but will it be the one he wants? And there's discord within the team - will the virus cure ever get finished? 



If you're enjoying Twenty Four Hours please let me know. Comments, reviews and kudos are always welcomed.

So it's back off to writing land for me as I'm drowning in unfinished stories. 

Enjoy World Book Night (well done you for choosing my story/blog), have a great week and I'll see you next Monday for the next chapter.

Dx




2 comments:

  1. Your writing is brilliant, this has been a great reading experience, especially the way you have managed to maintain personalities of these beloved characters. Are you well read in psychology? The way you've led through mental turmoil has been tremendously realistic! Keep the great work. I can't wait to read further.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sameer, thank you for your comment. I wouldn't say I was particularly well read in psychology, but having been through some of the experiences being dealt with I've been able to put the feelings it evoked into the story.

      Delete